General Rules and Regulations for Admissions
- Applications are usually issued during the month of May.
- Candidates for admission should submit the prescribed application, duly filled in before the last date. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Admissions are given only for one academic year. The institution has the right to cancel admission, if necessary, in the middle of the academic year.
- Admission will be considered provisional till they are approved by the Principal / Governing Body of the Institution.
- Deposits and fee will not be refunded if the student leaves the college in the middle of the academic year.
- Documents submitted by the candidate at the time of admission or later will be returned if fee for the entire academic year is paid.
- The college may admit students from outside University of Mysore provided the student fulfils conditions prescribed by the University for this purpose.
The following documents should be submitted at the time of admission
- Transfer and conduct certificates (in original).
- The Karnataka PUE Board (or its equivalent) Grade certificate and date of birth proof in original or a provisional certificate.
- Candidates who have passed an examination other than the Karnataka PUE Board should produce eligibility certificate obtained from the college.
- Three passport size photographs.
- Community / Caste certificate in original and two Xerox copies attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Candidates appearing for interviews should be prepared to pay fees within a specified time, if they are selected in the interview.
- Borrower's cards will be issued to every student at the beginning of the year. It is not transferable. It should be surrendered at the end of the year.
- Admission to the library is only on the production of Identity Card.
- Books will be issued as per the time-table framed for this purpose.
- Books returned late will be liable for a fine of 1.00 rupee per book per day.
- Duplicate identity card will be issued on payment of prescribed fine.
- Duplicate Borrower's Card will be issued on payment of prescribed fine.
- Books should be returned in proper condition, failing which fine may be levied.
- Books meant for Reference, Encyclopedia and Competitive examinations are not allowed to be taken out.
- A student can keep the books for not more than two weeks. He/She can, however, return the books earlier.
- The Borrower's cards are to be surrendered at the time of borrowing books and claimed back when the books are returned.
- The students have to maintain discipline and complete silence both in the Library and the Reference Section.
- Newspapers and periodicals are to be returned in sound condition, failing which fine will be levied.