Bachelor Degree in Arts / Commerce / Science / Management/Computer Applications
- A candidate who has passed the two-year Pre-university Examination conducted by Pre-university Board of Education in the state of Karnataka or any other examination considered as equivalent thereto by the University of Mysore is eligible for admission to the First Semester of the course. For B.Sc. course only students who have passed PUC or its equivalent with Science subjects are eligible. Further students seeking admission to B.Sc. (Biotechnology) must have passed PUC examination with Biology as one of the subjects.
- The admission will be made purely on the basis of merit, keeping in mind the reservation policies of Government framed from time to time.
- Students from other states/countries have to produce the necessary documents like approval from the Government of Karnataka, Marks sheet of the equivalent examination & Migration certificate.
- Students who have passed the following Job Oriented Courses are eligible to join First Semester Degree courses as follows:
|Name of the Course||Programme to which eligible|
|JOC with any combination||I BA|
|Computer Technique||I B.Sc. (Computer Science)|
|Maintenance Repair of Electrical Domestic appliances||I B.Sc. (Electronics)|
|Electronic Technology||I B.Sc. (Electronics)|
|Mechanical Servicing (Two Wheeler)||I B.Sc.|
|Accounting and Auditing||I B.Com / I BBM|
|Accounting and Costing||I B.Com / I BBM|
|Accounting and Taxation||I B.Com / I BBM|
|Banking||I B.Com / I BBM|
|Office Management||I B.Com / I BBM|
|Co-operation||I B.Com / I BBM|
|Library and Information Science||I B.Lib. Sc.|
|Marketing and Salesmanship||I BA / I BBM|
|Material Management Technology||I BBM|
|Sericulture||I B.Sc. (Sericulture)|
- A candidate who has passed 3 years Diploma in Commercial or Secretarial Practice conducted by Department of Technical Education, Govt. of Karnataka is eligible for admission to Third Semester B.Com./BBM directly. However, such a candidate has to pass the languages and other compulsory papers, namely, Constitution of India and Environmental Studies of First two semesters. Such candidates will not be subjected to IA in these papers. However, for final award 80 marks is equated to 100 marks.
- A candidate who has passed Two years Diploma in Business Administration conducted by Dept. of Technical Education, Govt. of Karnataka is eligible to Fifth Semester B.Com/ BBM course subject to the condition that the candidate has to pass papers in languages and all compulsory papers of First four semesters BBM / B.Com. Such candidates will not be subjected to IA in these papers. However, for final award 80 marks is equated to 100 marks.
- For BCA, candidates who have successfully completed +2 or PU or equivalent such as Diploma in Engineering subsequent to 10th Standard or SSLC are eligible for admission. However, all such candidates should have studied Mathematics as a subject.